Before you finish the registration process and become our registered member, please read the following terms carefully. If you do not accept any part of the registration agreement, please do not click "Create" Button.
1. Acceptance of Terms
- 1.1 The following sets forth the terms and conditions of the Agreement (this "Agreement") between you and CROV.com, which explains the terms and conditions applicable to your use of CROV.com, including but not limited to accessing CROV.com for whatever purpose, using the information, software, services and products provided by CROV.com, promoting business between users of CROV.com at home and abroad (also referred to as "Service").
- 1.2 In addition, this Agreement may be changed or updated by Focus Technology Co., Ltd(hereinafter referred to as "FOCUS") from time to time without any prior notice to you. Changed terms and conditions will become valid upon being posted on CROV.com. Your continuous use of our Service signifies your acceptance of the changed Agreement.
Please note that your click of "Create" button constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by this Agreement.
- 1.3 About CROV.com
CROV.com, an online owned and operated by "FOCUS".
2. Member Responsibilities
- 2.2 Terms has not been defined or stipulated in this Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the definition(s) or provision(s) of the Terms and Conditions of CROV.com.
- 2.3 Except as explicitly stated, for free membership user, the registration, services, functions and features on CROV.com is free of charge, however, CROV.com reserves the right to charge on these service in the future for whatever reason.
- 2.4 When you complete your registration, you will get a unique Member ID and Password on CROV.com.
Each User shall take responsibility solely for the transaction outcome occurred under your Member ID and Password, and for the confidentiality of your Member ID and Password.
You should use your Member ID and Password alone, and, without prior written consent from CROV.com, you should not transfer your Member ID and Password to others for any use. CROV.com shall never take responsibility for any loss or damages related to your incorrect use or transfer of the Member ID or Password.
- 2.5 In joining or becoming a member of CROV.com, you hereby agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (such as identification, contact details and etc.) in the "JOIN NOW" application form (such information being the "Registration Content"), or as part of your continued use of the Service and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Content to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- 2.6 You agree that all billing and registration information provided on the site must be truthful and accurate. Every User shall be solely responsible for the information and content posted on the Site. Posting or offering untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of this Agreement.
- 2.7 If you represent a business entity registered on CROV.com, you promise that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
- 2.8 If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or CROV.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CROV.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate your Service without any prior notice to you.
- 2.9 Termination
CROV.com withholds the right to temporarily or permanently terminate your use of Service or refuse your accessing CROV.com for any of the following reasons where you:
- (a) Utilize CROV.com for fraudulent or illegal activities, or violate any applicable law, regulation or guideline, or are engaged in activities that may damage the rights of CROV.com or others.
- (b) Utilize CROV.com to send or provided false information in connection with your member account or spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information.
- (c) Post any material to members that are not related to international trade or business cooperation.
- (d) Impersonate or unlawfully use another person's or companies' name to post information or conduct business of any form.
- (e) Undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer or networks used by CROV.com and/or any other users and attempt to gain unauthorized access, use, modification or control of such computer systems or networks.
- (f) Post or transfer documents or materials that contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information.
- (g) Obtain by any means CROV.com member's username and/or password.
- (h) Transfer the service of CROV.com (including but not limited to the member's username and password) or relevant business information obtained from CROV.com in any form.
CROV.com reserves the right to terminate your Service, refuse your use of Service or refuse your accessing CROV.com at any time for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice. When your use of the Service is charged, we're entitled to doing so based on reasonable suspicion and notification by email, and not responsible for the consequences (including any loss or damage) of the actions by doing so.
Please also note that the services, functions and features from CROV.com that the registered members may differ with the country or region you are living or transacting, and certain functions and services on the Site may require special verification or be preserved for paying members only.
3. Transactions between the Buyers and Sellers
- 3.2 CROV.com doesn’t represent any seller or buyer in specific transactions for any services. In no event shall CROV.com liable to or responsible for any infringement or transaction dispute including, but not limited to, disputes about quality, safety, breach of warranty, lawfulness or availability of the products or services and the payment from buyers, as well as any intellectual property infringement by sellers.
- 3.3 User hereby acknowledges that CROV.com tried our best to provide accurate information, listing and service posted by Sellers, and do common verifications of the identity of sellers. However, due to difficulties of verification on Internet, Crow.com cannot and doesn’t confirm each User's purported identity (including, without limitation, paying Members). You are advised to learn more skills, use relevant tools, knowledge and common sense, to evaluate transactions with whom you are dealing.
- 3.4. Each User acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site or Services, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Site. Such risks are called transaction risks like but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, fraudulent schemes, etc. Each User agrees that Crow.com shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
- 3.5 User agrees to offer all information, documents, and materials that may be reasonably required by Crow.com in connection with you transactions placed on via or as a result of using the Site and Services. We have the right to suspend or closed any User’s membership if the User fails to provide the required information and materials.
- 3.6 All users (including sellers and buyers) agree to release and indemnify CROV.com and its agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including, but not limited to, any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with any transactional dispute about the products, listing, or information on the Site.
4. The orders & transactions on the Site
- 4.1 You shall register on the Site in order to make order and transactions on the Site and/or access some Services. Both your Registered Membership and the order & transaction process are governed by the Agreement and any terms and conditions related thereto on CROV.com. We reserve the right to reject user's application for registration for any reason.
- 4.2 Each User fully understands and accepts that the price listed on site for the product on the Site and/or the price paid for the product includes the commission due to CROV.com.
- 4.3 Each User completely understand that by using and accessing the Site or any Services provided on the Site, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any Service at your sole risk, and that CROV.com shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
- 4.4 Each User completely understands and accepts that the product and content listing or displaying on CROV.com may relate to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other personal or proprietary rights of a third party. Further, each User agrees that the User who uploads or lists that content and information on the Site shall be solely responsible for any violation of third party rights. CROV.com shall not be liable for any infringement or purchase dispute related to the intellectual property and/or other personal or proprietary rights of third party.
- 4.5 When required by the government, law enforcement body, or obligee whose legitimate right has been injured, or forced by subpoena or other legal document, CROV.com may disclose the User’s identity and contact information. User agrees not to bring any action or claim against CROV.com and Focus for such disclosure.
5. Liability Disclaimer
- 5.1 CROV.com will not be liable for interruption to Service directly or indirectly as a result of acts of god, hardware malfunction, software related problems, telecommunications, electrical failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, war, governmental actions, human error or other obstacles. The services available to you on CROV.com may contain errors and our service is subject to periods of interruption. While FOCUS does its best to maintain the services available on CROV.com, FOCUS cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this website.
- 5.2 FOCUS provides the services on CROV.com "as is," with no warranties whatsoever. All express warranties and all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 5.3 In no event shall FOCUS be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising from the performance of CROV.com or from any members' use of services provided through this website, even if CROV.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 5.4 If you are dissatisfied with CROV.com, or any portion, your exclusive remedy shall be to cease using the website.
- 5.5 FOCUS owns all legal rights, title and interest in and to the Service, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Service (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
- 5.6 In order to comply with laws, regulations, policies of other countries, which are always different, the content may be slightly different when users access from different countries. FOCUS does not accept any responsibility for blocking the display of information which are violation of laws, regulations and policies of other countries.
CROV.com adopts strict security policies. If any member should interfere with our security policies they shall be temporarily or permanently banned from using CROV.com and its related services. In addition information published by other members will not be available to those members whose access to CROV.com has been terminated.
- 7.1 CROV.com reserves the right to update and modify this Registration Agreement at any time without prior notice to you. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by the Registration Agreement as changes.
- 7.2 If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- 7.3 CROV.com's failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit CROV.com's rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.
- 7.4 The interpretation and application of this Agreement, as well as disputes relating to this Agreement, shall be dealt with in accordance with the laws of People's Republic of China. Each party could apply to the People’s Court at the domicile of FOCUS for lawsuit.